Monday, 28 May 2012

Should You Publish Your Undergraduate Student's Projects?


Most academics and researchers now rely on their undergraduate students’ final year projects as an important research resource. These projects provide opportunities to test out new procedures, methodologies and theories at relatively low cost to the researcher. Nevertheless, no matter how much you might closely supervise this research there is still a nagging doubt that you have delegated important research to a relatively inexperienced individual. How do you decide whether the research they have delivered is worthy of writing up and publishing? Below is a flow-chart that allows the inexperienced junior lecturer to make some decisions about publishing an undergraduate project[1].




[1] This flow-chart is designed to ensure optimal career development for junior and mid-career academics and researchers.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!

    But before publishing, get a good editor:

    "their undergraduate students’ final year projects" = "the ... projects of their undergraduate STUDENTS" [plural]

    "Your Undergraduate Student's Projects?" = "the projects of your undergraduate STUDENT" [singular]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter your comment... Cheap and best projects I have

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies can be recovered once it is lost, or if you lose access to your crypto wallet. All crypto currencies are recoverable by Morphohack. A team of cyber experts and ethical hackers specializing in the recovery and security of crypto assets. Morphohack conduct their services discreetly, securely and with ease, provides professional cyber support. Experiencing their recovery services was nothing short of amazing, this team are very reliable to handle your crypto recovery regardless of the circumstances behind it, and your crypto are safe when they are contacted for help. Morphohack cyber team can be reached via email at Morphohack@cyberservices. com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A locked and restricted crypto account but that did not stop me from the recovery of my crypto assets. I was locked out of my wallet, and restricted for reasons they couldn’t explain to me properly. I thought I had lost everything but a friend of mine recommended MorphoHack to me. A team of cyber security experts, crypto recovery specialists and ethical hackers who helped my case. In my situation, I was about to swindled by the crypto holding company, but MorphoHack helped me recover my crypto assets, gained access to my wallet and helped me regained my confidence. I’m truly thankful for their service and I highly recommend them to everyone out there. Contact them directly at Morphohack@cyberservices.com
    Many people are afraid to pursue it further once they lose access to their crypto wallet and assets, but I put it to you that the longer you wait, the more complicated it becomes. Morphohack can help you act faster and more efficiently, you will be glad that you stumbled upon their services.

    ReplyDelete